How to Draw a Walrus
No need to look for coloring sheets for your student’s next study of arctic marine life; have them draw this amazing creature themselves to learn (and remember) a lot more.
Trace with a marker and color to create a detailed model. Draw an upside down curved U shape. Add the mouth shape and long tusks. Draw two eyes above and add whiskers. Erase line shown. Add rocks, horizon line, and clouds.
How do you draw a walrus in easy steps?
- Draw an upside down curved U shape.
- Start the inside of the flipper edge.
- Draw the rest of the flippers.
- Finish the chest and flipper details.
- Add the mouth shape and long tusks.
- Draw two eyes above and add whiskers.
- Draw the body on the side.
Is walrus an aquatic mammal?
The walrus (Odobenus rosmarus) is a large flippered marine mammal with a circumpolar distribution in the Arctic Ocean and subarctic seas of the Northern Hemisphere. It is the only living species in the Odobenidae family and genus Odobenus.