How to Draw a Sea Shell
One of the simplest ways to demonstrate how different types of sea shells look and behave is to draw them.
1. Draw sea shells (to see a larger version, click on the PDF).
How long does it take to master the art of drawing a sea shell?
How do you draw a seashell?
Let’s get started learning how to draw a seashell.
- Start by drawing an upside down, vertical droplet shape.
- Step 2 u2014 Draw the Seashell’s Middle Part.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw Another Layer on the Right Side.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Fourth Layer of Shell.
- Step 5 u2014 Finally, Draw the Fifth Layer of Shell.
What are in conch shells?
A conch is a type of sea snail that belongs to the phylum Mollusca. Its shell is made up of 95% calcium carbonate and 5% organic matter and is used as a musical instrument or decoration.
How do you draw a quick sun?
Drawing the Sun: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Begin by drawing a circle.
- Draw a series of tall, narrow triangles across the top of the circle.
- Continue drawing tall, narrow triangles around the circle’s perimeter.
- Sketch smaller, shorter triangles between the triangles already drawn.