Add a drawing to a document
Drawing objects, which include shapes, diagrams, flowcharts, curves, lines, and WordArt, are the most basic types of graphics that you can use to enhance your Word documents. You no longer need to insert a drawing canvas to work with drawing objects in Word.
Expand the shapes options by clicking the arrow on the Format tab, in the Insert Shapes group. Under Lines, choose Freeform or Scribble, and under Lines, choose a connector line. Use shadow and 3-D effects to add interest to the shapes in your drawing. On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Shapes. Double-click the shape you want to insert to insert it automatically.
How do you draw a freehand in Word?
Make a freeform shape by drawing or editing it.
- Click Shapes under Lines on the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group.
- To draw a shape with both curved and straight segments, click Freeform.
- Click anywhere in the document, and then drag to draw.
- To finish drawing the shape, do one of the following:
Can you draw a signature in Word?
If you don’t have an image of your signature, you can use Word’s Draw tab to create your signature with your mouse or touchpad. Place your cursor on the spot in your document where you want your signature, and then sign your name inside the canvas with your mouse or touchpad.
How do you draw in Word 2020?
In Word, how to draw
- Open your Microsoft Word document and click the ‘Shapes’ button.
- Hold down your mouse to draw. Click and hold down your mouse to draw.
- Release the mouse. The drawing will be finished as soon as you release your mouse.
- Edit your drawing. Double-click your drawing.
Where is the draw tool in Word?
The Draw tab has been added to the Ribbon.
- Right-click the Ribbon and choose Customize the Ribbon.
- Check the box next to Draw, then click OK.
Where is the pencil on Microsoft Word?
Text should be written, drawn, or highlighted.
- Tap a pen on the Draw tab of the Ribbon to select it.
- Tap again to open the pen’s menu of Thickness and Color options.
- A Pencil texture is also available:
- Start writing or drawing on the touch screen.
How do I create an electronic signature in Word 2021?
Using Microsoft Word to create an electronic signature
- Click where you want the signature to appear.
- Click the Insert tab, then Signature Line at the far right.
- Enter the requested information, such as signer and instructions.
How do I insert a signature in Word 2010?
Step 1: Open the document to which you want to add a signature. Step 2: Place your cursor where you want to add the signature. Step 3: Click the Insert tab at the top of the window. Step 4: In the Text section of the Office ribbon, click the Signature Line button.
How do I create an electronic signature?
What is the procedure for creating an electronic signature?
- Draw your signature with your finger or a stylus.
- Upload an image of your signature.
- Draw your signature with your cursor.
- Type in your signature with your keyboard.
How do I make lines in Microsoft Word?
Follow these steps to add a line.
- Select Shapes from the Insert tab. Select any line style from the Lines section.
- Select a location in the document, hold and drag your pointer to a different location, and then release the mouse button.