How to Draw an Owl – Step by Step Instructions
This week, we’re showing you two easy how-to-draw owl tutorials: one that’s more cartoon-like, and the other that’s more realistic. Want more guided drawing lessons?
To fill in the gaps between the circles, start with the outside ones and then draw another circle inside the first one.
How do you draw a owl step by step?
- Draw a large U-shaped body.
- Add two simple ears and wings.
- Draw a nose and cheek lines.
- Add two large circle eyes.
- Add smaller circles inside.
- Draw lines on the wings.
- Add scallop feather lines.
How do you draw an Easy peasy owl?
How to Draw a Simple Cartoon Owl (Version 1)
- Start by drawing a slightly chubby U shape.
- Draw a beak between the eyes.
- Add details around the eyes u2013 small arches that go around both eyes (younger kids can skip this step).
- Draw two curved lines for the wings.
What would eat a owl?
What kind of animal eats owls?
- Although owls keep a close eye on their young, they aren’t always able to keep them safe, especially since they must leave their owlets to hunt.
- Birds of Prey.
How do I teach my child to draw?
Encourage children to draw with their eyes on the object they’re drawing by placing a square of paper on their pencil, above the spot where they grip it, so they can’t see the line they’re drawing. Have them draw practice lines first, then separate each part of the shape.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.