Spider-web Halloween make-up, a step-by-step picture guide
Illamasqua’s Director of Artistry, Pablo Rodriguez, has created a step-by-step guide that explains how to create a spider web Halloween make-up look.
Use foundation, not face paint
Instead of using a traditional bronzer, add definition to your face with an ashy or deep brown eyeshadow. Try Illamasqua’s Powder Eyeshadow in Heroine for extra definition and color.
Prep your eyes
Top tip: Use an angled brush to over-define your brows with a gel brow pomade, and prep your eyelids with Skin Base Lift Concealer in White Light, which you can also use along your lash line.
Use Illamasqua’s Mascara in Raven to create spidery lashes by blending eyeshadow under your eyes and in the inner and outer corners of your eyes. Further define your eyes with black creamy eyeliner, especially along your bottom lash line.
The spider’s web
Steps 1-3: Trace a spider’s web across your cheekbone with eyeliner, then apply Illamasqua’s Precision Ink Liquid Liner in Abyss to add definition and keep it from smudging.
Smudge both lips slightly to blend them together. Illamasqua’s Antimatter Lipstick in Storm is perfect for smearing across the full face or just below the eye area.
How do you draw a simple spider web?
How to Draw a Cobweb (Version 1)
- Start by drawing a cross, then one horizontal and one vertical line.
- Draw two more lines, this time diagonals.
- Weave your web.
- Continue with the next arch, starting where the previous one ended.
What app shows Spider on face?
Yes, Snapchat has done it again, this time with a “spider” filter that leaves virtual tarantulas crawling across the face and mouths of those who use it, in keeping with the Halloween theme.
How many eyes do a spider have?
Spiders typically have eight eyes.
How do you paint your face like a spider?
Instructions in a Step-by-Step Format
- Make the body of the spider with a medium brush and black face paint on the cheek. Color in the circles.
- Add red face paint to the middle of the body with a small brush. Add white dots and highlight the ends of the legs in white face paint.
- Add opal glitter to the design.