How to Draw a Monster
Simple drawing projects can be the starting point for some imaginative artwork, and you can add your own twist by asking students to add their own texture or do an actual crayon rubbing.
Trace and color a monster’s head, arms, and legs. Begin with a large U shape and add two curves on top. Draw the left foot and right foot, as well as the left arm and right arm.
More Monster Projects
Super Simple Monster Idea #1: Draw with a marker, paint with watercolor, and dribble lemon juice to make a pattern. Add texture with crayons and watercolor (liquid type works great).
How do you draw a creepy clown easy?
Drawing a Scary Clown: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Begin by drawing a circle.
- Above the circle, draw two sets of curved lines to outline the brow.
- Begin by drawing a long, curved line beneath the nose.
- Outline the mouth, drawing new lines parallel to those previously drawn.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.