How To Draw An Elephant
That was primarily due to my lack of knowledge about how to proceed with the drawing; however, after watching some YouTube tutorials, I was able to draw this magnificent animal flawlessly; the drawing process is simple and won’t take long. In this video tutorial, the artist will show you how to draw a cartoon baby elephant. The tutorial is simple to follow, but the drawing itself is a difficult piece to work on.
How do you draw a elephant for beginners?
How to Make an Elephant Drawing
- Step 1: Draw a large oval for the elephant’s body and a smaller circle for the head.
- Step 2: Draw two long, curving lines for the trunk coming down from the head.
- Step 3: Draw a tusk curving across the trunk from the bottom of your elephant’s head.
How do you draw an Easy peasy elephant?
Drawing Instructions for Elephants
- Draw an S or a reversed S depending on which way your elephant will be facing.
- Finish up the trunk.
- Draw the tusk, the big C or reversed C shaped ear, and an eye.
- Draw the other ear.
- Draw the first pair of legs.
What is the elephant baby?
A calf is a baby elephant that stays close to its mother and drinks her milk for at least two years. The calf enjoys being touched frequently by its mother or a relative.