How to Draw a Gingerbread House
A second side of the house adds depth, and a little man and candy in the yard add color. Older students might enjoy adding a few shadows, as shown.
Draw a chimney and a large lollipop with a marker, then add a gingerbread boy and a horizon line for the horizon line, then erase lines and add two candy canes.
How do you draw a gingerbread man in Shrek?
Drawing Lesson: How to Draw the Gingerbread Man from Shrek in Simple Steps
- Begin with a cross-sectioned circle.
- Add a bell shape at the bottom.
- Add two curved rectangles for the arms.
- Add two shorter curves for the legs.
- Draw two small circles on the head for the eyes, and two rectangles on top of each for the brows.
How do you draw a man easy?
In just 9 simple steps, you can draw a complete man!
- Step 2 u2014 Draw the Head and Torso.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 u2014 Now, Finish Drawing Both Legs.
- Step 6 u2014 Finally, Draw a Pair of Nice Shoes.
How do you make a gingerbread house out of Popsicle sticks?
What you do is this:
- With a brown wood marker, color 21 popsicle sticks.
- Line up 11 popsicle sticks side by side, face down, so the natural wood is facing up.
- Glue white rickrack ribbon to the roof of the gingerbread house.
- Make a wreath for the house with self-adhesive jewels.
How do you make a small gingerbread house out of cardboard?
- Gather your recycled cardboard. Measure and draw out the pieces of your cardboard houses (mine were 3 inches wide and deep by 4 inches tall).
- Draw windows and doors on the wall pieces.
- Cut out the walls, windows, and doors.
How do you make a giant gingerbread man out of cardboard?
This is how you do it:
- Trace the gingerbread man template onto cardboard and cut him out.
- Ink around his edges with brown ink.
- Add the ‘icing’ with a white pen.
- Add his buttons with mini glue dots.
- Add the sequin trim to his wrists and ankles with mini glue dots.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.