How to Draw a Soda Can
The first commercial soft drink appeared in the 1600s in Paris, and Coca Cola was invented in 1886. Most sodas combine natural or artificial flavors from fruits, leaves, roots, or nuts with sugar and carbonated water. Sodas are sometimes served with ice cream to make a dessert called a float.
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Soda Can
To form the top of the soda can, draw a small, flattened horizontal oval. Use a curved line to connect the sides of the can at the bottom. Draw two wavy lines diagonally across the can to indicate the can’s rims and sides. Draw a wavy line along the side and bottom of the can. Give the can a three-dimensional appearance by sketching curved lines along the sides and bottom.
How do you sketch a pop can?
Step-by-Step Drawing Instructions for a Soda Can
- Begin by drawing a small, flattened horizontal oval.
- Draw a curved line downward from one of the oval’s sides.
- Draw a curved line descending from each side of the can’s rim to form the can’s sides.
How do you draw a man easy?
In just 9 simple steps, you can draw a complete man!
- Step 2 u2014 Draw the Head and Torso.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 u2014 Now, Finish Drawing Both Legs.
- Step 6 u2014 Finally, Draw a Pair of Nice Shoes.
What was in Dr Pepper?
Cola, cherry, licorice, amaretto (almond, vanilla, blackberry, apricot, blackberry, caramel, pepper, anise, sarsaparilla, ginger, molasses, lemon, plum, orange, nutmeg, cardamon, all spice, coriander juniper, birch, and prickly ash) are the 23 flavors in Dr. Pepper.