How to Draw a Bunny Face
The basic bunny head is really easy to draw, and if students lightly plan some rows with a pencil, they can add a lot of skinny marker lines. Ticonderoga brand crayons are the most dependable, make nice dark lines when you need them, and are the easiest to erase. Prang Crayons are softer than other crayons, so they sometimes look like oil pastels. Crayola has some of my favorite orange and yellow crayons.
How do you draw a easy bunny face?
- Draw a circle.
- Begin the cheeks.
- Draw the top of the head.
- Add shoulders and ears.
- Add mouth and eyes.
- Trace with a thick marker. Draw rows lightly with pencil.
- Begin the fur lines with a thin marker.
- Continue until they are filled.
How do you draw a bunny art project for kids?
- Draw an oval head.
- Begin the face.
- Draw the two eyes.
- Begin the back.
- Add the leg below.
- Finish with the front legs.
- Add ears and a chest line.
- Add the other back leg.
- Add a grass line.
What should I name my rabbit?
Top 10 Rabbit Names for Males and Females
- Bun/Bun Bun/Bunn Bunn.
- Coco/Cocoa/Co-Co and Daisy/Daisy Mae/Daisy May (tie)
How do you make rabbit footprints with flour?
- Print the Easter Bunny footprint template onto heavy paper (like cardstock) that can withstand the weight of the flour.
- Cut out the footprints to make a stencil template.
- Sift flour and sprinkle a layer onto the footprint template.