How to Draw a Car from Back
How to draw a car from the side or in half a turn, as demonstrated in this tutorial using a Mercedes-Benz CLS as an example. Learning how to draw cars from behind the wheel is not difficult.
The trunk is flat at the bottom and slightly curved at the top, with the roof’s sidelines expanding smoothly as it approaches the trunk.
The shape and placement of these details are determined by the nature and style of your future car; the wider the tires, the more sporty it will appear. Draw the top edge of the trunk, tail lamps, mirrors, and tires.
Draw the line of the bumper under which a registration plate will be located, as well as other essential parts such as the rear window and exhaust pipes, the number and type of which will determine the nature of your car.
We’ve sketched the most important lines with rough lines, and now we’ll circle everything in the fourth step to make the drawing clean and complete. Circle the details of the upper part as shown below, making the lines clean and easy to follow.
This lesson is designed to demonstrate the most important principles of drawing a car from the back; everything we’ve covered so far can be applied to drawing any other car from the back; in the future, we’ll cover how to draw a car from the front, side, and top.
How do you draw the back of a car?
Step-by-Step Drawing Instructions on How to Draw the Back of a Car
- Begin by drawing a long brick shape.
- Add a large hump on top.
- Add thick cylinders for the wheels on the sides.
- Next, draw the outline of the windshield.
- Finally, draw the car’s backlights and emblem.
How do you draw a easy car?
- Draw two wheels.
- Add inside circles and a line.
- Draw front and back bumpers.
- Draw the car body.
- Add front and back windows.
- Draw two side windows and lights.
- Add bumpers around the wheels.
What shape is used to draw a wheel of a car?
Wheels assist the car in moving by rolling smoothly and without much drag; their circular shape is the most appropriate because it maintains a uniform and smooth contact with the road surface, giving the wheels and tires grip and traction that other shapes cannot.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.