How to Draw the American Flag
The Stars and Stripes, also known as the Star-Spangled Banner and most famously, Old Glory, is a flag of the United States of America that features thirteen equal red and white stripes that represent the 13 original colonies that gained independence from Britain. It is also known as the Stars and Stripes, Star-Spangled Banner, and most famously, Old Glory.
Draw the pole at an angle and attach the first flag fold shape. In the top corner, add 50 stars (or as many as you can!). Trace and color the American flag’s folds and borders. Draw 12 lines on the first and last flag fold shapes for each fold.
More Patriotic Drawing Projects
How to Draw a Bald Eagle Head, the Statue of Liberty, the White House, and other famous historical figures, as well as some of the country’s most iconic images.
How do you make an American flag?
To make your own American flag, follow these steps:
- Cut a 4 1/2″ wide x 4″ tall square of blue construction paper.
- Cut strips of red construction paper.
- Glue the red strips of paper onto the white piece of construction paper to create stripes.
- Glue the blue square in the corner of the flag.
How do you make a fun flag?
The five principles are as follows:
- Use Meaningful Symbolism. The flag’s images, colors, or patterns should relate to what it represents.
- Use 2 or 3 Basic Colors.
- No Lettering or Seals.
- Be Distinctive or Be Related.
Is it OK to sew an American flag?
The US Flag Code allows for flag repairs, though a professional seamstress is preferred over a DIY job because sewing an American flag requires special care so that repairs don’t show or change the dimensions. Taking your flag inside during bad weather is also a good idea because mold and mildew thrive on wet fabrics.
How do you make a flag on little alchemy 1?
In Alchemy 1000, there is a walkthrough for the flag.
- The sun is represented by fire. The sea is represented by water. The sea Sun is represented by life. The island man is represented by the flag.
What is the color of Japan flag?
The Japanese flag is white with a red circle in the middle, and it is known as Hinomaru, or the Sun Circle, by the Japanese.