Draw the Elements: How to Draw Fire
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to draw a candle flame, a campfire, and a thrown flame with a few simple tools, using a variety of different types of candles and flamboyant lighting fittings for various indoor and outdoor fires.
What You Will Need
How to Draw a Tree with Pencils, Erasers, and Other Tools How to Draw a Tree with Pencils, Erasers, and Other Tools
How do you draw fire flames?
In six easy steps, you can learn how to make fire.
- Step 1: Draw whatever is on fire, beginning with the base of the fire.
- Step 2: Draw the indication of flames curving around the logs.
- Step 3: Continue building layers of flames.
- Step 4: Add smoke and sparks.
- Step 5: Color your fire.
- Step 6: Adjust the color with a new layer.
How do you make colored fire?
How to Make Fire Look Different
- Dissolve the colorants in alcohol and soak logs in the liquid.
- Dissolve the colorants in water and soak pinecones, rolled newspapers, sawdust, or cork in the liquid, then allow the fuel to dry before adding it to a fire for a pop of color.
What is a fire Emoji?
The fire emoji is a yellow flame with a little red on top that is used to convey that something is cool, awesome, exciting, or, more colloquially, “on fire.” It can also convey that someone is sexy (i.e., hot), or refer to other metaphorical fires.
What is drawing the fire?
This expression uses the verb draw in the sense of “attract” or “provoke,” and transfers fire in the sense of “gunfire” to a milder attack, as in His recent article was bound to draw fire.