SAI Grass Field Tutorial by Susiron on DeviantArt
If you can’t complete the installation on your own, don’t buy this product. SAI support staff told me to do the following:. Let us know the path to your SAI program folder. Click “Property” on the context menu. See “Link Target,” then “PaintTool SAI Ver.1.”
How do you illustrate grass?
Here are some pointers:
- A slight arch with the pencil stroke will keep the grass from looking stiff and unnatural.
- Add a variety of weeds, including broad leaf plants.
- Use lighter pencil strokes to create light, wispy grass.
- Use shorter, firmer pencil strokes to create a thicker carpet of grass.
How do you draw grass with paint?
Using directional brushwork that matches the form and movement of the grass is a simple but effective technique. For example, if the grass is pointing upwards, use upwards brushwork; if there is a strong wind blowing the grass to the left, work your brush to the left in the same way.
What steps should be taken to use the grass effect in your drawing?
In 4 Easy Steps, Learn How to Draw Realistic Grass.
- Step 1: Use two to four shades of green in a range of values and sharpen each pencil as much as possible to lay down basic green colors in even layers.
- Step 2: Darken your colors and values.
- Step 3: Add a unifying layer of color.
- Step 4: Add grassy details.