How to Draw Graffiti Letters
With just a 2b pencil, hb pencil, and 2h pencil, you can create a transparent graffiti. Add more details by drawing a design on the graffiti; you can choose any design you want, such as metallic, balloon, fluffy, gummy, and so on.
How do you draw your name in graffiti?
- Turn the letters into blocks or bubbles. Draw around the original letters to create a larger 2-D sketch of the name.
- Connect some of the letters.
- Write the name in print, rather than cursive, and use an erasable writing tool because you’ll need to manipulate the letters.
What are the 3 major types of graffiti?
Graffiti’s Different Types
- Tagging is the easiest, simplest, and most recognized style of graffiti.
- Throw Ups. A throw-up is a more sophisticated version of tagging.
- Blockbuster. A blockbuster is a step up from a throw-up.
- Heaven or Heaven-spot.
- Poster or Paste-Up.
- Sticker or Slap.
What is graffiti piece?
A large, complex, and labor-intensive graffiti painting that often includes 3-D effects, arrows, and a variety of colors and color transitions, as well as various other effects, and is usually done by writers with more experience.
Who is most famous graffiti artist?
Banksy is arguably the most well-known graffiti artist of all time, and no one has done more to advance the art form than he has.
What do graffiti artists call themselves?
Early graffiti artists were known as “writers” or “taggers” (individuals who write simple “tags,” or their stylized signatures, with the goal of tagging as many locations as possible.)
Is doing graffiti a sin?
Keep in mind that the Bible makes no mention of graffiti being a sin.
How can I improve my graffiti style?
- Learn the fundamentals of graffiti and experiment with a variety of styles.
- Begin by lightly drawing some block letters in pencil.
- Erase some parts and add arrows, cracks, bubbles, dents, stars, chips, or whatever else you think would suit your design.