This is a step-by-step video tutorial on how to draw Captain Price from Call of Duty. Grab your pen and paper and follow along as I guide you through these step-by-step drawing instructions.
GHOST / SIMON RILEY
Step-by-step beginner drawing tutorial of Simon “Ghost” Riley from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Ghost is a playable character in the game series who is best known for wearing a skull-shaped balaclava that makes him look very cool.
In this simple, step-by-step drawing tutorial, you will learn how to draw the Call of Duty Ghosts logo/symbol. This is probably one of the coolest looking skull designs I have seen in a long time. The split or crack down the center of the skull automatically adds a story behind the ghost face.
Learn how to draw Grigori Weaver from Call of Duty: Black Ops. John “Soap” MacTavish was the Scottish main protagonist of the Modern Series Franchise. The Sentinel Task Force symbol is made up of three things: a spartan helmet, wings, and lighting bolts on the sides…. Call of Duty 3 Logo Drawing Tutorial.
How can I draw my self?
So, here are a few pointers on how to draw a self-portrait:
- Start with a light sketch.
- Add shadows and smudge them. Add shadows to make your sketch look more professional.
- Do your hairline after you outline.
- Fine details come last.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you make a self portrait?
15 Techniques for Creating Creative Self-Portraits
- Use props to express your personality.
- Self-timers are awesome.
- Look up at the sky.
- Don’t look at the camera.
- Bring in a stuffed animal or something to focus on before using the self-timer.
- Set your camera to take multiple shots.