How to Draw an Astronaut
The word “astronaut” comes from Greek words that mean “space sailor,” and this coloring tutorial is perfect for helping students draw themselves in outer space. There’s no need for super complex space suits u2014 this one is simple, but a few light gray lines give it a cool 3D look.
Click here to download a PDF of How to Draw an Astronaut.
Draw a U shape with a rim on top. Add a helmet and visor. Draw two symmetrical gloves and connect them to the body with bumpy lines. Use a marker and color pencils to draw a face in the visor.
More Fun Space Drawing Projects
How to Make a Drawing of the Earth
How do you draw an astronaut step by step for kids?
- Draw a U shape with a rim on top.
- Add a helmet and visor.
- Draw two symmetrical gloves.
- Connect both to the body with bumpy lines.
- Draw two symmetrical boots.
- Add a badge and background.
How do you draw a easy spaceship step by step?
Step-by-Step Drawing Instructions for a Spaceship
- Draw two long curved lines to outline the flying saucer.
- Draw a long curved line to connect the tops of the short straight lines.
- Draw ovals just above the previous line.
- Draw a curved line to outline a semicircle below the ship.
How do you make astronaut on little alchemy?
In Little Alchemy, how do you make an astronaut?
- A human Moon
- a human rocket
- a human space station
- a human spaceship
How do you become an astronaut?
A master’s degree, usually in a STEM field, is required for aspiring astronauts, as well as two years of training and passing the notoriously difficult NASA physical. Those interested in space can work as scientists, engineers, or astronomers.