How to Draw Anime Hair
Draw the type of hairline you want for your female character using a pencil; most female characters’ hair is longer, while male characters’ hair is usually shorter. Using your imagination, picture a simple outline of short and spikey hair. You can draw zigzag lines along the head, or pointed angles.
Imagine a long hairstyle you want and the direction the hair strands flow. Try drawing simple long slanted and curved lines of the hairstyle you want. Add more detailed lines to the initial style to make the hair more realistic. Draw a sketch for a man’s head to provide framework for the hair.
How do you draw anime girl hair?
How to Draw Anime Girl Hair for Beginners in 4 Easy Steps
- Step 1: Determine Head Outline: Before we begin drawing hair, we must first determine how the hair will sit on the head.
- Step 2: Create an Underdrawing.
- Step 3: Draw Final Line Art.
- Step 4: Apply Basic Shading.
How can I draw anime hair?
Let’s take a look at how to use this method to draw straight anime hair step by step.
- Draw the “helmet” to indicate the distance from the head.
- Draw the basic shape of the hairstyle.
- Draw the bangs.
- Draw the inner outline of the hairstyle now.
What is a good anime girl name?
Names of Anime Girls
- Akane (Japanese origin) – the most common meaning of this name is “deep red.”
- Hana (Japanese origin) – Hana means “flower” in Japanese.
- Haruka (Japanese origin) – Haruka can mean “distant” or “remote.”
What do anime hair colors mean?
And hair color is one of the first and most important, especially when dealing with female characters; in most cases, the color of an anime character’s hair is supposed to be a hint towards their personality and role in the plot, rather than reflecting some natural hair color or a racial stereotype.