How to Draw a Christmas Tree – Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
Easy enough for all ages and skill levels, from beginners to advanced artists, this step-by-step drawing tutorial on how to draw a Christmas tree. Want to do more creative doodling? Check out our entire collection (ever-growing) of easy drawing tutorials.
And then there’s another, slightly larger than the first.
What is the best way to decorate a Christmas tree?
Use these festive images from all over the world to decorate your Christmas tree!
Unlock VIP Printables – Become a Member
Easy Peasy and Fun is your one-stop shop for all things to do with your kids, including exclusive craft templates and educational printables.
How do you draw and color a Christmas tree?
- Draw a rectangle about 4-inches wide by 6-inches tall.
- Draw branches that follow the shape of the triangle with a dark colored pencil.
- Draw needles (flat leaves) on the branches.
- Draw ornaments in circles and ovals on the branches.
- Add green color to the branches and brown color to the tree trunk.
How do you draw a simple tree?
- Draw one side of the tree.
- Add the other side.
- Turn it into a Y shape.
- Draw two larger branches below.
- Draw two more branches below.
- Add random shorter branches.
- Draw a bumpy tree line around it.
How do you draw a pine tree easy?
What is the best way to draw a pine tree?
- Step 1: Draw a Base and Trunk. Your pine tree will need a base to stand and grow on, so just a simple horizontal line will suffice.
- Step 2: Draw the Pine Tree Shape.
- Step 3: Draw Branches.
- Step 4: Outline Your Drawing With a Pen.
What Colour is Christmas tree?
Although Christmas trees are green and Santa’s suit and Rudolph’s nose are red, the colors we associate with Christmas were not inspired by these modern holiday decorations and characters.