Draw and Paint a Mason Jar with Spring Flowers! – The Social Easel
This painting is similar to this Lemon Wreath we did a few weeks ago, where we used acrylic paint like watercolors. This style of art is kind of messy and loose, not about perfection, so leave that elsewhere! Step-by-step instructions on how to sketch a mason jar. Today we are adding spring flowers, but the sky is the limit!
How do you draw a Mason jar step by step?
Drawing a Mason Jar: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Extend a curved line downward from each end of the oval.
- Connect the short lines with a long curved line.
- Draw a series of connected “U” shaped lines below the lid on each end.
How much are Mason jars?
A single 4, 8, 16, or 32-ounce mason jar can cost anywhere from $1 to $5, while a 12-pack of one-quart wide mouth tempered glass mason jars can cost anywhere from $10 to $22.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you draw on glass jars?
Allow the designs to air dry for 8 hours. To make it easier to create a specific design, draw it on paper first, then tape the paper inside the clear jar in the desired location. Trace the design on the outside of the glass with the paint marker.