Drawing Men and Women (Part 1: Parts of the face)
Learn how to draw men and women using a simple and easy method in the first article of this series. There are many different styles of painting, but I’ll only cover the most common ones here. Using these characteristics, you can create a “masculine girl” or a “gentle boy” by combining both male and female characteristics.
How do you draw a simple man?
In just 9 simple steps, you can draw a complete man!
- Step 2 u2014 Draw the Head and Torso.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 u2014 Now, Finish Drawing Both Legs.
- Step 6 u2014 Finally, Draw a Pair of Nice Shoes.
How do you draw a woman?
Let’s get started learning how to draw a woman!
- Start by drawing an upright oval shape on the upper middle portion of your paper.
- Step 2 u2014 Outline the Woman’s Head and Shoulders.
- Step 3 u2014 Next, draw the Woman’s Left Leg.
- Step 5 u2014 Finally, complete both legs of the Woman.
Are males or females easier to draw?
Because men’s bone structures and muscle groupings are more pronounced than women’s, artists quickly learn that men’s faces are easier to draw. Male heads are generally more blocky and angular, with stronger jaws, square chins, and prominent brows.
What makes a face Manly?
Men have more prominent and angular facial features than women, thanks to testosterone, which is the driving force behind masculine facial features. Men have a stronger brow bone that protrudes further than women’s, and straighter eyebrows.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.