How to Draw a Dog (Golden Retriever)
Step-by-step instructions for drawing the dog’s body, muzzle, and face in a time-lapse (speed drawing) video. Please PAUSE the video after each step to allow you to work through each step at your own pace.
How do you draw a easy dog?
Drawing Instructions for Dogs
- Start by drawing an oval shape.
- Next, draw an inverted U shape above the oval you just drew.
- Draw the ears.
- Now it’s time to make the dog’s body!
- Last but not least, draw a pair of hind legs and a wiggly tail.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw a dog face step by step?
- Draw half of the head.
- Add a matching side.
- Draw the dog’s eyes, nose, and mouth, with extra circles for the highlights in the eyes.
- Add the tongue and face lines.
- Draw the two matching ears.
- Add scruffy fur on the cheeks.
What is the cartoon dog?
Trevor Henderson created Cartoon Dog, who, along with Cartoon Cat, is the only known member of the Cartoon Monsters species.