How to Draw a Girl Step by Step
This week’s drawing lesson will be much more difficult than our previous ones, with the theme of how to draw a girl step by step. So let’s get started with our drawing lesson today, which is all about drawing girls!
Women’s hands, wrists, and fingers are smaller and thinner than men’s, and their shins taper down to a thinner ankle and smaller foot in drawing books. Outline the head and tuft of hair on the head first.
Draw the neck, shoulders, and back using narrow and elongated cylinders. Outline the balls as guides for the shoulder joints and elbows. Draw the necessary bends in the areas of the calf muscles and arches of the feet using narrow and elongated cylinders.
We start with a girl’s silhouette and then add details to make it look like a woman in the first step.
Keep in mind the important rule: hair should be drawn in a direction from the roots to the tips.
Draw a few smooth lines of hair on the back of the girl’s head, then circle the breast, shoulders, and upper part of the shirt, paying attention to the folds of fabric – these details affect the overall realism of the drawing.
Draw a girl’s hand, outline her elbow area, and draw the knuckles and visible parts of her fingers. Next, draw the lower part of the shirt – the edges should be uneven, and the central part should be covered with folds. Finally, add details to our right hand, outline a few lines on the elbow area.
Add some folds and lines to the shorts. Draw the lower part of the girl’s body, using smooth lines to circle the legs and lines and circles to outline the waist, hips, and buttocks.
Draw our heroine’s feet, which are dressed in relatively high domestic socks, with wavy silhouettes of the socks that resemble smooth, slightly curved horizontal lines.
Draw the vertical lines on the toes, which should extend from the bottom of the lower legs to the ankles. Leave your suggestions for the next lesson in the comments section below the article, or on our social media accounts.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw a easy face of a girl?
Let’s get started learning how to draw a girl’s face.
- Step 2 u2014 Draw the Ears.
- Step 3 u2014 Add Hair to the Face.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Eyes.
- Step 5 u2014 Then, Draw the Nose.
- Step 6 u2014 Draw a Bright Smile on the Face.
- Step 7 u2014 Next, Add an Eyebrow.
- Step 8 u2014 Add a Blush to the Cheeks.