Draw a Dolphin
This tutorial will teach students how to draw a dolphin with all of the details so that it looks exactly like a dolphin. Once the body has the right shape, the flipper and fin details will only improve it.
Prang Crayons are softer than other crayons, so they sometimes look like oil pastels, and Crayola has some of my favorite golden orange and yellow colors that are a bit richer and warmer.
Make guidelines, then trace in black and color with crayons. Add a water horizon line, a sun, and some clouds. Draw a flipper, then erase the inside line, as well as a belly line.
More Ocean Animal Drawing Projects
How to Draw a Whale: A humpback whale, a killer whale, a porpoise, and a fish are all examples of whales.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How can I draw on video?
On Android and iOS, learn how to draw on videos.
- Install Scribbl on your phone.
- Open the app and tap the icon to import your video.
- Tap on Video and choose a video from your Gallery.
- Preview the imported video and select the video frame to which you want to add scribble animation.
Do dolphins eat?
All dolphins eat fish, and those living in deep oceans eat squid and jellyfish. Spinner dolphins eat fish, jellyfish, and krill. Dusky dolphins eat shrimp, squid, and a variety of fish, including tiny anchovies.