How to Draw a Cute Deer
Learn how to draw a Cute Deer in 5 simple steps – perfect for kids and beginners. Click on the individual steps below for a High Resolution printable PDF version, and read some interesting facts about the Cute Deer at the bottom of the page.
How to Draw a Cute Deer – Step-by-Step Tutorial
Step 2: For the front legs, draw two small loops below the head. Step 3: For the eye, draw a hollow circle on the face, behind the nose. Step 4: Join both sets of legs with a small line in between.
What eats a deer?
Deer are prey to many animals, but they are not predators because they do not eat other animals. Predators that eat deer include coyotes, bobcats, cougars, wild dogs, and humans.
How do you draw a easy Lion?
Step-by-Step Lion Drawing Instructions
- We’ll begin by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- Next, draw a few curved lines.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- After that, draw the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- After that, draw the front legs.
How do you draw cartoon characters?
How to Draw a Cartoon Character That Isn’t Scary
- Start with the head, which should be a medium-sized oval with small ears on each side.
- Draw the face.
- Sketch the body.
- Add the arms.
- Place the legs.
- Add shoes.
- Add some accessories.
How do you draw a easy deer for kids?
- Draw a light circle.
- Draw a tilted pill shape below.
- Connect the two shapes with a neck.
- Add the nose shape and an eye.
- Draw two ears on the head.
- Add a front and back leg as shown.
- Draw the other two legs and erase all the gray lines.
How do you draw a real deer?
3. How to Draw a Deer’s Head and Antlers
- Divide the head into thirds.
- Add two ovals to the sides, within the middle third.
- Draw a smaller oval inside, close to the outer edge of the bigger one.
- Draw a line at about a third of the mouth.
- Outline the chin and the nose.
- Add the nose holes.