How to Draw a Cardinal
Cardinals are a simple shape with a distinctive pointy head and black face that always make a charming work of art when set against a snowy sky.
Draw a half circle at an angle, a tail, and a wing. Erase inside the wing and add a face. Draw tail lines and two feet. Trace with marker and color.
More Winter Drawing Projects
How to Draw a Cute Penguin, How to Draw a Christmas Tree, and How to Draw a Poinsettia
More Winter Projects
How to Draw a Snowy Night: An introduction to the art of snow and how to draw a snowman for beginners.
How do you attract cardinals?
12 Ways to Attract Cardinals to Your Garden in 2021
- Use Cardinal-Specific Feeders.
- Tempt With Appropriate Treats.
- Place Feeder in Appropriate Location.
- Offer a Water Source (Preferably Moving)
- Keep Feeders Full at All Times.
How do you draw a cardinal on a branch?
- Draw a half circle on an angle.
- Add a tail.
- Add a wing on top.
- Erase inside the wing and add a face.
- Draw tail lines and two feet.
- Draw a branch beneath the feet.
- Add another branch above.
- Draw a tree line in the background.