Simple Steps to Drawing Banners
With a little practice, you’ll be able to make some really cool banner designs. We’ll show you the basics in three different ways, and there’s a worksheet at the end that you can download for free and print to try it out for yourself.
Draw lines from each point to the center of the center dot, then connect them with lines that connect to the original rectangle. Don’t forget your lettering!
Draw a wavy rectangle, parallel lines, and a curvy tail, then draw lines from the S-tail to the main rectangle to create your V-cut. Don’t forget to add your lettering! You can do the same V-cut, straight or jagged, as seen in the first two videos.
How do you draw a banner?
Banners that are not curved
- Step 1: Draw two parallel lines.
- Step 2: Close off the ends.
- Step 3: Draw two sets of parallel lines coming off the rectangle.
- Step 4: Add the angles edges and close off the shapes.
- Step 5: Add the angled connection.
How do you make a beautiful banner?
Materials for making a banner include:
- Step 1: Draw a curved line for the top of your banner.
- Step 2: Draw a curved line for the bottom of your banner.
- Step 3: Connect your top and bottom lines with two short vertical lines.
- Step 4: Draw a line a little more than halfway up each side of your banner to create the top of the “tails.”
What is the best software for making banners?
6 Free Banner Maker Programs
- My Banner Maker.
- EximiousSoft Banner Maker.
- Banner Designer Pro.
How do you make a banner with cards?
Drawing a dot in between your lines and drawing lines from the end of your horizontal lines moving towards the dot is one way to do this. Draw two vertical lines from your rectangle down to the last remaining open points to close up the ends of your banner.