How to Draw Crystals
Crystals are special stones in which atoms and molecules align in specific patterns. They come in a variety of colors, and some, such as diamonds, emeralds, and rubies, are commonly used in jewelry.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Crystals
Begin by drawing a zigzag line to form the base of your crystal, then connect connected, straight lines of various lengths to enclose the figure. Use a hatching technique to give texture to the crystals. Will they be clear like quartz, red like ruby, or green like kryptonite? The choice is yours.
What does amethyst do?
Today, natural health practitioners don’t use amethysts for the same reasons the Romans did, though some do use them to treat addiction; instead, amethysts are said to promote serenity and calm, and crystal healers may use the gemstones to help reduce anxiety and pain perceptions.
How do you make a monoclinic shape?
5. The Monoclinic Crystal System: How to Draw It
- Draw the first axis with any length you want.
- Cross it with another axis.
- Outline the rectangle.
- Add the third axis.
- Copy the rectangle to the top.
- Connect both rectangles.
What crystals help with what?
Healing crystals come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Clear quartz. This white crystal is known as a “master healer.”
- Rose quartz. This pink stone is all about love, as the color suggests.
- Jasper. This smooth crystal is known as the “supreme nurturer.”
- Tiger’s eye.
What is crystal painting?
You can make your own sparkly and beautiful crystal greeting cards with crystal card craft kits, which are similar to painting by numbers and are sometimes referred to as “diamond painting” or “5d diamond painting.”