How to Draw Anime Hair
Draw the type of hairline you want for your female character using a pencil; most female characters’ hair is longer, while male characters’ hair is usually shorter. Using your imagination, picture a simple outline of short and spikey hair. You can draw zigzag lines along the head, or pointed angles.
Imagine a long hairstyle you want and the direction the hair strands flow. Try drawing simple long slanted and curved lines of the hairstyle you want. Add more detailed lines to the initial style to make the hair more realistic. Draw a sketch for a man’s head to provide framework for the hair.
How do you draw anime characters with hair?
Let’s take a look at how to use this method to draw straight anime hair step by step.
- Draw the “helmet” to indicate the distance from the head.
- Draw the basic shape of the hairstyle.
- Draw the bangs.
- Draw the inner outline of the hairstyle now.
What do anime hair colors mean?
And hair color is one of the first and most important, especially when dealing with female characters; in most cases, the color of an anime character’s hair is supposed to be a hint towards their personality and role in the plot, rather than reflecting some natural hair color or a racial stereotype.
What is a good anime girl name?
Names of Anime Girls
- Akane (Japanese origin) – the most common meaning of this name is “deep red.”
- Hana (Japanese origin) – Hana means “flower” in Japanese.
- Haruka (Japanese origin) – Haruka can mean “distant” or “remote.”
Who has the best hairstyle in anime?
So, without further ado, here is the definitive list of the best male and female hairstyles of all time.
- Revy, Black Lagoon.
- Saitama, One Punch Man.
- Kaname Tosen, Bleach.
- Rias Gremory, High School DxD.
- Naruto Uzumaki, Naruto.
- Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach.
- Afro, Afro Samurai.
What is the anime haircut called?
Short Hair with Tailu2014a short hairstyle paired with a long ponytail that is meant to show that a (most likely Japanese or Japanese descent) girl is proper, upper-class, and/or traditional. Hime Cutu2014hair that is styled into three parts (straight bangs, sidelocks, and long hair in the back) that is meant to show that a (most likely Japanese or Japanese descent) girl is proper, upper-class, and/or traditional.
How do you draw Anime girl eyes?
Tutorial on How to Draw Female Anime Eyes
- Step 1: Draw the Eye’s Outer Shape.
- Step 2: Draw the Iris’ Shape.
- Step 3: Draw the Pupil.
- Step 4: Draw the Dark Area at the Top of the Iris.
- Step 5: Draw the Primary Reflection.
- Step 6: Draw the Secondary Reflection.
- Step 7: Shade The Different Areas of the Eye.
How do you color anime eyes?
Fill in the inside of the eye with fill tools. Don’t worry about shades because this is just the base; instead, focus on making sure there are no gaps between the line art and the fill color. Use the eraser tool if the paint goes outside the line, and the pen tool if there are small gaps.