How To Draw An Owl
We’re going to learn how to draw an owl today. You’ll need an HB (#2) pencil, a 4B pencil, and a ruler. Give your owl a small hooked beak and a few feathers around its eyes. Owls don’t have a neck, so this line of feathers will visually divide their head from the rest of their body.
How do you draw a owl step by step?
How to Make an Owl Drawing
- Draw a gently curving line from left to right across the top of your paper.
- Draw two large circles in the center of the curved line for the owl’s eyes.
- Draw a gently curving line for the body, kind of like a U-shape that tapers at the top.
- Draw a pair of feet and two curved lines for wings.
How do you draw a bird on a branch easy?
What is the best way to draw a bird?
- Draw a dome shape for the bird’s head.
- Draw a football-like shape for the body.
- If you want both legs to be visible, draw single lines to represent the bird’s leg or legs.
- Add a simple outline for the tail from the bottom of the bird’s body.
What is the Colour of owl?
Owls range in color from white to a variety of shades of tan, gray, brown, or rufous (reddish) brown to deep brown; a few are solidly colored, but the majority are cryptically patterned with streaks, bars, or spots, making them almost invisible against tree bark.
What would eat a owl?
What kind of animal eats owls?
- Although owls keep a close eye on their young, they aren’t always able to keep them safe, especially since they must leave their owlets to hunt.
- Birds of Prey.