How to Draw a Deer Face
Learn how to draw a Deer Face in 8 simple steps – great for kids and novice artists. Click on the individual steps below for a High Resolution printable PDF version, and read some interesting facts about the Deer Face at the bottom of the page. Don’t forget to check out our other drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw a Deer Face – Step-by-Step Tutorial
Draw the fur from one side of the jaw to the other, starting with a claw-hand-like shape above the right ear and attaching it to the bottom one with a few pointed finger-like shapes pointed in different directions.
How do you draw a easy deer head?
Step 1: Draw an oval for the deer’s eye. Step 2: Draw an arc for the left eye and a short, arched line for the right eyelid. Step 3: Finally, draw a curved line from the top of the head to the nose and mouth.
How do you draw a deer easy for beginners?
- Draw a light circle.
- Draw a tilted pill shape below.
- Connect the two shapes with a neck.
- Add the nose shape and an eye.
- Draw two ears on the head.
- Add a front and back leg as shown.
- Draw the other two legs and erase all the gray lines.
What eats a deer?
Deer are prey to many animals, but they are not predators because they do not eat other animals. Predators that eat deer include coyotes, bobcats, cougars, wild dogs, and humans.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.