Cartoon Self Portraits
Examine a variety of cartooning styles, including well-known cartoons. Identify elements and principles of design used to create specific stylistic characters. Take a picture of yourself to use as a reference. Explore and examine different characters from a particular cartoon. Use your real picture as a reference to copy things like hair and clothing.
How can I turn a picture into a cartoon?
The 14 best photo-to-cartoon and sketch-to-photo apps!
- Cartoons from MomentCam
How do I draw a self portrait?
Self-Portrait Drawing Techniques
- Start with a light sketch.
- Add shadows and smudge them. Add shadows to make your sketch look more professional.
- Do your hairline after you outline. Start with the head and work out the proper length.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do I draw a cartoon face?
- Draw a nose and two small eyes.
- Begin the hair line above.
- Draw the sides of the head.
- Add a long chin below.
- Draw a smiling mouth.
- Add ears on the side.
- Finish the hair, start the neck.
How do you make cartoon characters?
[For Non-Illustrators] 5 Simple Ways to Create Your Own Cartoon Character
- Character builders.
- Tools for turning your photo into a cartoon character.
- Outsource to designers or illustrators.
- Modify stock cartoon characters.