How to Draw a Bride
Begin by drawing a rough outline of the bride’s head and body. For an adult, this means the entire body is 7-8’heads’ tall; if you’re drawing bridesmaids or flower girls, their heads should be proportionally larger.
What you mean by bride?
A bride is a woman who is getting married or has recently married; synonyms include wife, newlywed, marriage partner, and spouse. COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary has more synonyms for bride.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.