How to Draw an Apple Tutorial Step by Step
This tutorial explains how to draw and shade an apple in four steps; the preview image above shows a sample of the drawing stages included in the tutorial; for another similar tutorial, see How to Draw a Realistic Pear Tutorial.
How do you draw a easy Apple step by step?
Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on how to draw an apple.
- Step 1: Draw a Circle.
- Step 2: Draw a Wave in the Top Half of the Circle.
- Step 3: Draw a Wave in the Bottom of the Circle.
- Step 4: Draw a Small Curve Under the Top Wave-Like Pattern.
- Step 5: Draw a Stalk and a Leaf.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
What is the apple drawing app called?
Procreate is the most popular iPad creative application, loved by both professionals and aspiring artists.
What is the best drawing app for Apple pencil?
Not only does using the best iPad and an Apple Pencil feel like using an actual sketchbook and pencil, but you’ll want to keep drawing and sketching.
- Affinity Designer.
- Adobe Illustrator Draw.
- Adobe Photoshop Sketch.
- Sketch Club.
- Astropad Standard.
- Linea Sketch.
Is a Apple pencil worth it?
In short, yes, the Apple Pencil is worth the money for what it does. Whether you have an Apple Pencil, a Logitech Crayon, or any other compatible iPad stylus, a Paperlike screen protector can make your iPad screen feel like real paper!
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.