How to Draw a Cartoon Zombie VIDEO & Step-by-Step Pictures
Follow along with the video tutorial below and pause the video after each step. For sketching zombies, use light, smooth strokes.
How do you draw a realistic zombie?
How to Make a Realistic Zombie Drawing
- First, draw the basic shape of the body and head.
- Next, draw the outline of the body and head.
- Finally, add details to his face and clothes.
- Your sketch should now look like this.
- At first, we’ll only work on the face and neck.
- Smudge the face really well with a blending stupid.
Why is Addison’s hair white?
Addison was born with natural white hair for some reason, and the doctors had no idea why; they assumed she had a disease or something. Addison starts wearing a blonde wig to hide her real hair, which she needed to do so that the people of Seabrook didn’t hate her.