How to Draw a Shark (Great White) VIDEO & Step-by-Step Pictures
Follow along with the video below and pause the video after each step to draw at your own pace. The How2DrawAnimals.com tutorials are good drawing tutorials for beginners and experienced artists alike, with each animal having a video drawing tutorial option, as well as step-by-step photos and written text to follow.
How do you draw a real zombie?
How to Make a Realistic Zombie Drawing
- First, draw the basic shape of the body and head.
- Next, draw the outline of the body and head.
- Finally, add details to his face and clothes.
- Your sketch should now look like this.
- At first, we’ll only work on the face and neck.
- Smudge the face really well with a blending stupid.
How do you make a simple paper shark?
This Shark Paper Craft’s instructions can be found here.
- Cut a mouth out of red cardstock.
- Turn the shark over, add glue, and glue it to your blue cardstock.
- Glue the red mouth and googly eyes onto your paper shark craft.