How to Draw Rain Drops
Draw an oblong shape with one end pointing down toward the direction of the raindrops. Paint a light blue gradient over the shape as shown in the image. Finish with a white highlight on the raindrop to complete the 3-dimensional effect.
How do you draw real things?
How to Draw What You See: Techniques and Tips to Help You Get Better at Drawing
- Set up your composition with a viewfinder.
- Check line angles with your pencil.
- Work around each edge and then inward.
- Draw the negative space around the objects as much as possible.
- Shade from darkest to lightest.
How do you draw a ray?
To make a ray, start with a point and then draw a straight line in one direction, ending with an arrow point to show the line continues indefinitely.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.