How to Draw a Minion
Even simple projects, such as this Minion drawing, will provide them with valuable drawing practice; once they are comfortable drawing this character, they can create more versions with different poses and actions.
Prang Crayons are softer than other crayons, so they sometimes look like oil pastels, and Crayola has some of my favorite golden orange and yellow colors that are a bit richer and warmer.
Start with the head, arms, legs, and eyes, then draw a grassy background, trace with a marker, and color.
More Fun Cartoon Drawing Projects
How to Draw Among Us: How to Draw Captain America, Squirtle, Charmander, and Other Popular Harry Potter Characters… as well as how to draw your favorite cartoon characters!
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you draw cartoon characters?
How to Draw a Cartoon Character That Isn’t Scary
- Start with the head, which should be a medium-sized oval with small ears on each side.
- Draw the face.
- Sketch the body.
- Add the arms.
- Place the legs.
- Add shoes.
- Add some accessories.