How to Draw a Heart
The heart shape has been used to represent the emotion of love since the 13th century, and you’ll be able to draw a flawless heart for the ones you love with this easy, step-by-step drawing guide. Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Heart
Draw a wavy line along one side of the heart on one side and a smaller curved line along the top on the opposite side to give the heart depth. See our Mother’s Day Drawing Ideas for Kids post for more great Mother’s Day drawing tutorials.
How do you draw a heart step by step?
- Begin drawing the actual line on the left cheek of the heart.
- Draw the right cheek.
- Erase the outline sketches.
- Color the draft.
- Add light and shade.
- Add a background.
How do you draw a simple brain?
Draw a horizontal oval that juts out along the bottom line, as large as you want the brain to be. Curve the top of the oval in the middle to make the rounded part of the brain, and make the bottom line bump out near the middle.
How do you get the love heart symbol?
How to use the Alt Code for a love heart in a text message
- To get a heart sign, turn on NumLock, press and hold the Alt key, type the Alt Code value of the heart sign 3 on the numeric pad, then release the Alt key.
How do you text a heart?
On my Galaxy SIII, I can get and symbols by pressing  and then [1/3], while on my Galaxy Note 4 with Android 5, I can get and symbols by pressing [Sym] and then [1/2].
How do you make a simple origami heart?
How to Make an Origami Heart
- Place a 6″ x 6″ square of origami paper colored-side down.
- Fold top point of paper to meet center crease.
- Fold bottom point up to meet top fold.
- Fold right side up diagonally to align with center.
- Repeat on left side to meet center crease.