Learn How to Draw a Horse Head From 3 Different Angles
Why not put your fantasies to paper and practice drawing the horse of your dreams? In this tutorial, we’ll walk you through the steps of drawing a horse head from three different angles. Want to give it a try? Then gather your supplies and pick out your favorite horse pictures.
Finding Reference Photos
Because we’re drawing a horse in profile, be very selective; there are many breeds of horses with varying nose shapes, so start with your reference photo.
How do you draw a horse head easy for beginners?
- Draw a large eye with a spot.
- Begin the head as shown.
- Add the top of the head and neck.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth shape around the nose.
- Erase the inside line. Add the nostril and lip line.
- Add a mane and back line.
How do you draw a horse for beginners?
Step-by-Step Horse Drawing Instructions
- Start with the head.
- Draw the ears.
- Draw the neck.
- Let’s draw the facial features u2013 the eyes, nostrils, and mouth.
- Draw the legs.
- Draw the back.
- Draw the legs in the background in the same manner as the first pair of legs.
What does a horse’s head mean?
Putting a horse’s head in someone’s bed has become a widely known meme in the years since the release of The Godfatheru2014shorthand for making someone an offer they can’t refuse or forcing them to give you something they don’t want to give you.