How to Draw a Girl’s Face
To make the head, draw an oval and divide it into three sections. Dividing the oval into sections will make it easier to get the proportions of the face right, as girls have larger and rounder eyes than boys.
Draw an arched brow above each eye and shade in and thicken the upper and lower lash lines, making them thicker at the outer corners. Draw the tip of the nose along the bottom horizontal line, using shading to softly define the bridge and tip of the nose. Make the lips round and full for a traditional girl’s face.
How do you draw a girl’s cute face easy?
Let’s get started learning how to draw a girl’s face.
- Step 2 u2014 Draw the Ears.
- Step 3 u2014 Add Hair to the Face.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Eyes.
- Step 5 u2014 Finally, Draw the Nose.
- Step 6 u2014 Add a Bright Smile to the Face.
How do you teach a child to draw eyes?
- Trace the outside and inside of a CD or other template.
- Draw a large eye that crops into the circle a little (for a relaxed look).
- Erase the extra circle lines.
- Use the center circle to help draw a larger pupil.
- Add a tear duct and top eyelid.
- Draw a bottom eyelid.
How do I learn to draw portraits?
Here are some portrait drawing tips:
- Start with the eyes and work your way down to the nose and mouth.
- Allow the darkness of the hair to aid in the creation of the lighter edge of the face.
How do you draw a boy easily?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.