How to Make a Girl’s Face Look Cute
The definition of cute varies from person to person, but one of the first things that comes to mind is babies. Young, innocent faces like babies have a round head and outline, so if you want to draw cute faces, try drawing them round!
● Outline of the face
To naturally depict innocence and cuteness in the child’s face, draw the cheeks with round lines.
● The shape and size of the eyes
You can draw eyes in a variety of ways, but the round shape is important; you can also change the look of your character by stretching the eyes vertically! This will give your character a different kind of cuteness.
● Eye width
It should be about 1.3 times the width of your eyes, but don’t go overboard or you’ll end up looking like someone who has had their eyes examined too many times.
● Nose size
The best way to show cuteness is to draw the nose as a dot or not draw it at all; you can also make it cuter by placing the nose a little higher than usual and drawing it in various ways depending on how cute you want it to be.
How do you draw realistic Girls easy?
Drawing a Realistic Girl’s Face (Method 1 of 2)
- To make the head, draw an oval and divide it into three sections.
- Draw the eyes on the top horizontal line.
- Add pupils and eyelashes to the eyes.
- Draw an arched eyebrow above each eye.
- Draw the nose tip along the bottom horizontal line.
How do you draw a simple easy girl face?
Let’s get started learning how to draw a girl’s face.
- Step 2 u2014 Draw the Ears.
- Step 3 u2014 Add Hair to the Face.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Eyes.
- Step 5 u2014 Then, Draw the Nose.
- Step 6 u2014 Draw a Bright Smile on the Face.
- Step 7 u2014 Next, Add an Eyebrow.
- Step 8 u2014 Add a Blush to the Cheeks.