How to Draw a House Step By Step – For Kids & Beginners
This tutorial on how to draw a house is suitable for beginners because it only requires geometrical formation; you can also draw a building by joining several houses together. When drawing a house, your imagination will be your best ally; try to draw it on your paper.
How do you draw a house step by step?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a House
- Step 1: Sketch the First Section of the House.
- Step 2: Sketch the First Section of the Roof.
- Step 3: Sketch the Second Section of the House.
- Step 4: Sketch the Outlines of the Windows.
- Step 5: Sketch the Door.
- Step 6: Sketch the Chimney.
- Step 7: Sketch the Smaller Details.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.