How do you draw wings for beginners?
To draw a cartoon wing, start by drawing 2 thin, slightly curved ovals that are connected at one end, which will be the arm of your wing.
Then, add 3 rows of overlapping ovals extending off of the arm for the small feathers.
Next, sketch 1 row of large, long feathers that curve upward at the top of your wing.
How do you draw angel wings around your heart?
Written-Out Step by Step Drawing Instructions
- (Step 1) Draw a sideways #3 shape.
- (Step 2) Then draw a letter ‘v’ shape below it to form a heart shape.
- (Step 3-6) Draw #3 shapes for wings.
- (Step 7) Draw a letter ‘U’ shape to finish off the smaller wings.
16 May 2016
How do you make big angel wings?
Suggested clip 107 seconds
DIY VICTORIA’S SECRET ANGEL WINGS – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you draw bat wings?
Start by drawing a circle for the bat head.
- Under the circle, draw an oval shape for the body of the bat.
- Ad two triangular pointy ears and draw in facial details.
- Next come the wings.
- Add wing details.
- Finish up the wings.
- Now that you have finished your bat drawing all there is left to do is to color it in.
18 Sep 2018