How to Draw Santa’s Sleigh
Imagine a side view of Santa’s sleigh, and pretend Santa is off delivering some of the packages inside. That sounds much more manageable, and can still result in a very pretty drawing.
Draw a can shape on its side and a curvy sled shape above it, then connect the two shapes and begin the packages. Add extra edging to the front and back of the sleigh. Trace with a black marker and color away!
Is Kris Kringle Santa Claus?
Santa Claus, also known as Saint Nicholas or Kris Kringle, has a long and storied history rooted in Christmas customs.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.