How to Draw Santa’s Face
One way to draw him with a lot of impact is to just concentrate on drawing his face, which I’ll show you how to do in my tutorial below.
BONUS SANTA DRAWING
To download a free copy of the Illustrator Santa Drawing for your desktop computer or mobile phone, click on the image to open a PDF of the Santa Drawing, or follow the instructions below.
How to Draw Santa’s Face – A simple step-by-step guide to drawing Santa’s face. Time required: 1 hour. Trace and color with markers.
How do you draw a realistic Santa Claus face?
Santa Claus, How to Draw a Realistic Santa Claus
- Now lightly sketch the bisecting red line to balance his facial features.
- Sketch lightly the crescent red lines for hair line and head mass.
- You can draw in the lines a.
Is Kris Kringle Santa Claus?
Santa Claus, also known as Saint Nicholas or Kris Kringle, has a long and storied history rooted in Christmas customs.
What is the Colour of Santa Claus?
When Civil War cartoonist Thomas Nast first drew Santa Claus for Harper’s Weekly in 1862, he was a small elflike figure who supported the Union; Nast continued to draw Santa for another 30 years, changing the color of his coat from tan to the red he’s known for today.
Is drawing a natural talent?
So, is drawing a talent or a skill? Drawing is a skill, which means you can learn to draw even if you aren’t talented; it will take more time and effort, but in the long run, non-talented artists usually outperform talented artists.
How can I draw better faces?
What is the best way to draw a face?
- Start with two circles to form the base of the head.
- Add construction lines to position the features.
- Experiment with different proportions.
- Line up the features.
- Start with the eyes.
- Add in the nose.
- Try different lip shapes.
- Think about the differences between male and female faces.