How do you draw Eeyore for kids?
How to Draw Eeyore with Easy Step by Step Drawing Lessons for
- Start off by drawing a lollipop with a curved stick.
- Draw a pear-shaped curve that reaches the bottom of the spine.
- Add stick arms and feet.
- Draw some muscles on his arms and legs.
- Draw his hair and tail.
- Draw his eyes and the bottom section of his arms, legs, and belly.
How do you draw EOR from Winnie the Pooh?
How to Draw Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh with Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
- Lightly draw two ovals in a slighted number ‘8’ shape.
- Draw an oval and a triangle for each ear.
- Draw an upside down letter ‘V’ shape joining the two ears together.
- For each foot, draw a pill shape and an oval.
What does Eeyore always say?
His catchphrases are “Thanks for noticin’ me” and “Ohhh-kayyy”. Despite his depressive nature, Eeyore is capable of great compassion, whereas in the books he is more apathetic. When Eeyore lost his tail, Owl found it and used it as a bell-pull beside his door before Pooh found it for Eeyore.
How do you draw Winnie the Pooh characters step by step?
Suggested clip · 109 seconds
How to Draw Winnie the Pooh – Step by Step Video – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip