How do you draw a easy elephant?
Elephant Drawing Instructions
- Draw another shape just like it under it.
- Finish up the trunk.
- Draw the tusk, the big C or reversed C shaped ear and an eye.
- Draw the other ear.
- Draw the first pair of legs.
- Make the belly by connecting the legs with a curved line.
- Continue with the other pair of legs.
How do you draw a elephant?
- Step 1: Begin by drawing a large oval for the elephant’s body and then add a smaller circle for the head.
- Step 2: Now draw two long, curving lines, coming down from the head for the trunk.
- Step 3: Draw a tusk coming from the bottom of your elephant’s head, curving across the trunk.
How do you draw a African elephant?
How to draw an African Elephant
- Draw on paper silhouette’s outermost points.
- Using simple lines and no details, draw a trunk, ears and legs of an animal.
- Now start working on elephant tusks.
- Draw a back and belly of the elephant with a smooth line.
- One can recognize an elephant by not only it’s trunk and tusks, but also by wrinkles on the skin.
How do you draw a simple elephant video?
Suggested clip · 120 seconds
How To Draw A Cartoon Elephant – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip