How do you draw a simple vulture?
Step 1: Draw a big circle as a guide for the first part of the vulture’s body.
First draw four small marks to indicate the height and width of the circle, then connect the marks using curved lines.
Sketch lightly at first so that it’s easy to erase if you make a mistake.
But the circle doesn’t have to be perfect.
How do you draw a vulture for kids?
How to Draw a Vulture for Kids
- Make a round shape for the head and then make the neck line, as well as the egg shape for the body.
- The first thing you want to do is draw out the actual structure of the head, and semi thick neck.
- Draw the spread out feathery collar around the vulture’s neck, and then draw in the shape of the wing like so.
How do you draw a vulture beak?
Suggested clip · 102 seconds
How to Draw Vultures – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you draw a realistic vulture?
How to draw a vulture
- Mark off the width and height of the vulture.
- Draw the bird’s neck.
- Define places for the legs, wings and beak of the vulture.
- Mark off shapes for the legs, wings, and beak.
- Detail the shape for the wing of the vulture.
- Outline the shapes of the feathers and claws.