How to Draw a Lobster
Learn how to draw a Lobster in 6 simple steps (click on the individual steps for a High Resolution printable PDF version) and read some interesting facts about the Lobster at the bottom of the page. Don’t forget to check out our other drawing tutorials organized by category.
How to Draw a Lobster – Step-by-Step Tutorial
Trace two large oval shapes at the top of the lobster’s arms, then draw two lines down the middle of each oval. Draw four legs on either side of the body by drawing upside-down letter Vs. Lobsters smell with their antennae and taste with their legs. If a lobster loses a leg, claw, or antenna, it can regen it.
Is crawfish a lobster?
A crawfish is a crustacean that resembles a small lobster and can grow to be three to six inches long, with a hard protective exoskeleton and ten walking legs, two of which are larger claws, similar to lobsters and crabs.
How do you draw a cartoon crawfish?
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Draw two circles for your eyes, with a black dot in the center of each circle.
- Draw the outline of your body and tail.
- Draw a pair of large pliers on the head.
- Draw a few legs on each side of your body, as shown above.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.